Pile your ride-or-die crew in the car and make a run for the city skyline.
Whether it be a bachelorette party, birthday celebration or a “just because" weekend with friends; 21c Museum Hotel Chicago has it covered. Treat your best girls to a fun-filled getaway featuring shopping, relaxation and amazing food.
- Complimentary Visitor Savings passes to The Shops at North Bridge, unlocking up to $450 in special offers and discounts from participating retailers and restaurants within the shopping district
- In-room massage for two provided by Soothe
- Free cornetto pastry with the purchase of any size coffee beverage at Eataly Chicago (43 E. Ohio St.)
- Option to add on an in-room amenity featuring skincare and beauty products from Aesop, Kiehl’s Since 1851 and L’Occitane, located at The Shops at North Bridge.
Must-See & Do:
- First Stop: Check your chakras and center your space during this sky-high yoga class at 360 Chicago (pictured above).
- Pit Stop: Enjoy a jolt of java at the Starbucks Chicago Roastery (above), the ultimate shrine to all things coffee. Book a tour to learn about the multi-story design with unique experiences on every level.
- Next Stop: Reserve tickets to the Museum of Contemporary Art (above), a cultural gem of Chicago’s Water Tower district, dedicated to showing the works of the artists of our time. On your way out make sure to stop at the MCA Store for unique gifts by Chicago makers and more.
- Take a Break: Sip, Sip Hooray! Enjoy a wine tasting and cheese pairing at Eataly at The Shops at North Bridge (pictured above). Then it’s time to shop for that perfect wardrobe ensemble courtesy of your Nordstrom personal stylist. Plus you’re never fully dressed without a smile courtesy of the perfect pout at APM Monaco.
- Next Stop: Take in world-renowned architecture along the Chicago River with Wendella (shown above), Chicago’s original architecture tour cruises.
- Pit Stop: Make your midnight snack plans now with a Chicago tradition. Pick up a bag of Garrett Mix, the famous recipe that blends savory CheeseCorn with sweet CaramelCrisp, at Garrett Popcorn Shops (above). A tip from the locals: skip the long lines and place your order online in advance for in-shop pickup!
- Final Stop: Toast at the (roof)top while admiring picturesque views of downtown Chicago at The Gwen’s Rooftop Terrace.