For The Family
Make it a YES Day full of family fun in the heart of Chicago.
The luxurious Loews Chicago Downtown Hotel (pictured above), situated steps from Navy Pier, offers guests spectacular city skyline and lake views, while enjoying the comforts of home. Ideally located near The Magnificent Mile home to The Shops at North Bridge, Garrett Popcorn Shops, Starbucks Chicago Roastery, and the city's most popular attractions including 360 Chicago, Wendella and the Museum of Contemporary Art (pictured below).
Must-See & Do:
- First Stop: Kickstart the day with a jolt of java at the Starbucks Chicago Roastery (pictured above), the ultimate shrine to all things coffee. Stroll the multi-story design with unique experiences on every level.
- Next Stop: Literally TILT outside the building from 1,000 feet above The Magnificent Mile at 360 CHICAGO (above). Take in the 360-degree views while relaxing at the Deck’s café & lounge, BAR 94.
- Lunch Break: Speaking of The Magnificent Mile, there are miles of meal choices at The Shops at North Bridge, including fast-casual options like Potbelly, Just Salad and Goddess and the Baker, or gather around the table for international cuisine at Eataly (shown above) or Lau Sze Chuan. No meal with kiddos is complete without a sweet treat from Sugar Factory.
- Next Stop: Take in world-renowned architecture along the Chicago River with Wendella (pictured above), Chicago’s original architecture tour cruises.
- Final Stop: No one goes home empty-handed. Take home a famous tin of Garrett Mix- the original "Chicago-style popcorn" that combines CheeseCorn and CaramelCrisp- from Garrett Popcorn Shops. Insider tip: skip the legendary lines and place your order online in advance for in-shop pickup!