For over 100 years Samsonite has continued to leverage its craftsmanship and heritage as an innovator, to create unique solutions for the sophisticated traveler. By identifying trends and interpreting travelers’ needs, Samsonite continues to infuse innovation and new ideas into travel, re-igniting the sophistication and experience of the past.
Samsonite is looking for experienced FT and PT employees for our House of Samsonite store at: The Shops at North Bridge
Candidates must have experience in the retail industry, customer service, inventory control, be able to work flex schedule, have excellent selling skills, knowledge of POS systems and be a team player.Key Responsibilities:
- Drive sales/customer service
- To consistently deliver brand enhancing store standards that creates a positive customer experience
- Assist with achievement of store sales goals and profit plans
- Assist with overall operations of store
- Protect company assets
- Friendly/Enthusiastic: Presents a professional image in words,
actions, and appearance.
- Competitive: Likes challenges and strives to exceed goals
- Dedicated: Punctual and reliable
- Integrity: Demonstrates ethical behavior, takes pride in work quality
Samsonite is an equal opportunity employer. All job seekers will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetics, disability or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Samsonite complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.