Laudi Vidni is a fast growing, innovative, custom leather handbag and accessories company looking for dynamic sales professionals. Laudi Vidni, “individual” spelled backwards, enables both women and men to create their perfect bag or leather accessory. Unique in the global handbag marketplace, we offer over 25 bag styles that can be customized with 50 different leathers, 9 linings, and gold or silver hardware. Bags range in price from $100-$795 and are made in the US.
We are looking for both PT and FT Sales Professionals who can build client relationships and generate sales in our new retail store in The Shops at North Bridge, on Michigan Ave and occasionally our Lincoln Park Studio on Armitage and Sheffield.
The candidates will be responsible for interacting with clients and identifying their needs as well as continuing the client contact beyond the initial sale. Candidates who demonstrate high degrees of proficiency to interact with clients will maximize their sales opportunities.
We believe that exceptional customer service leads to maximized sales. Sales professionals are expected to:
Deliver exceptional customer service to drive exceptional sales results
- Meet personal sales goals
- Utilize elevated levels of sales and service to maximize sales performance
- After closing a sale, follow up on all order details including: follow up, continue to build the client relation.
- Provide the highest level of customer service throughout the entire lifecycle of the customer.
- Responsible for own client book and to do client development beyond the initial transaction; utilizing phone, email & written follow-up contact
- Be a quick thinker who listens to the customer and can identify his/her needs and overcome objections if raised
Demonstrate personal style and visual attention to detail to build trust with the client.
- Ensure the selling floor is neat, organized, stocked and reflects the correct visual image at all times
- Maintain a keen interest in the fashion industry and market trends
- Demonstrate a complete knowledge of the merchandises’ features and benefits to maximize the sales opportunity
- Ensure image and grooming standards are professional and reflective of the brand image, at all times.
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIRED EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma.
- 1-2 years prior work experience in a luxury environment or sales. (handbag experience is a plus)
- Dynamic interpersonal and communications skills both verbal and written
- Solid independent work ethic, exceptional time management skills, and a sense of ownership
- Positive, high-energy, friendly, outgoing and engaging personality.
- Must be willing to take the first step to initiate contact with the customers and identify their shopping needs.
- Availability to work weekend days.
- Ability to work independently to drive desired results.
- Desire to lead (not follow) in a fast-paced, ever-changing fashion environment.
- Minimum 1 year sales experience with direct interaction with consumers in consulting role (not cashier).
Job Type: Part-time/Full-Time